Introducing Our New Entry Policy
Over 19s, IDs, Our Drug Policy, New Opening Times and the other important things you need to know...
As of 13 September 2018, our age limit is 19+
(Excluding Student Nights)
·As of today, anyone under the age of 19 and purchasing tickets for our events will be refused entry.
·Egg London operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. Anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned for life.
·Anyone found to be in possession of a weapon will be banned from the venue and the police will be called.
· Club scan is installed in the venue at the front door, which means everyone attending Egg London must have a valid form of photo ID to present to be scanned on entry.
. Dress code is smart casual. Jeans, trainers and smart sportswear are allowed but hoodies must be checked into the cloakroom upon arrival.
· The accepted forms of ID are; unexpired passport, driving license, provisional driving license, photo cards featuring the pass hologram.
· Photocopies, photos or screenshots of IDs are not accepted.
· For any queries regarding this matter please e-mail email@example.com
New Opening Times
· We are now opening at 22:00 on Fridays and Saturdays. Meaning that you will have more time to avoid queues and enjoy internationally renowned acts as well as the homegrown talent for longer.
No Camera Policy
·We don’t allow any unauthorized photography or filming in the club. We also encourage customers not to take photos on the dance floors, so switch off your phone, enjoy the music and dance!
We would also like you to read some of the important points below before joining us.
Welfare at EGG London
Health and Safety of the clientele is our priority.
· Come and see us if you need help.
· Let our team know if you feel unwell
· If you start to feel unwell, let any member of our team know right away who will call for medical assistance for you.
· There are always medics on site as well as a dedicated welfare staff. We are not here to judge you if you come and see us for this reason.
· Your well being is paramount.
Keep Your friends aware of your whereabouts.
· Keep an eye out for your friends and fellow clubbers.
· If someone starts to appear unwell or uncomfortable, then check if they’re ok and let our staff know if you’re worried about them.
Our aim is to provide a safe and friendly environment where we help each other.
· Keep hydrated on your Night Out.
· Free water is provided at all Bars.
· If you are unsure where to locate free water, please ask one of our staff.
· Remember that it is important to sip water regularly throughout the night but don’t down it too fast.
· Take regular breaks for Fresh Air.
· We have relaxation areas inside and outside of the venue, where you can sit down for a moment, take a breath and get a drink.
Let us deal with harassment
We operate a zero tolerance to harassment for all of our guests whatever your gender, sexual preference or background.
If someone is making you feel uncomfortable then let us know - all our staff are trained to deal with dealing professionally with incidents of harassment.
Please note that phone signals are weak in certain areas of the venue, so it's a good idea to pre-arrange a meeting spot for your group if separated.
Enjoy Entry + Pizza Before Midnight! from £5!
You can now enjoy Entry + a deliciously authentic pizza from our late night pizza kitchen Solo Pizza from only £5. Pizza is served all night long!
Simply head over to our official ticket outlets to take advantage.
Last But Not Least...
· Your health, safety and wellbeing is our main priority and our aim is to give you a unique experience where our crowd will not only enjoy the best music in town but a friendly service in safe and comfortable surroundings.
Please always remember to be responsible, vigilant, cooperative and considerate for the best possible clubbing experience at Egg London... ♥︎